- IMV Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "we") recognizes that information that can identify you as a specific individual (hereinafter referred to as "personal information") is important for you and should be protected, and we, therefore, have made strong efforts to properly manage the personal information we acquire.
- Collection of Personal Information
- When you access this site, you usually do not need to disclose any identifying information such as your name. However, you may sometimes need to provide your address, name, e-mail address, or other personal information in order to use our certain services. Your personal information that we obtain will be treated in strict confidence in accordance with our Personal Information Protection Rules. If you do not agree to provide us with your personal information, you may refuse to do that.
- Purpose of Use
- From time to time, we use the personal information that you provide us for the purpose of providing, improving, and notifying you of goods/services. Before using customer information for any purpose other than the above, we will inform you to that effect. If you do not agree to the said purpose of use, you may refuse so.
- Provision to Third Party
- Even if you provide us with your personal information, we will not disclose it to any third party without first obtaining your consent. However, we may from time to time disclose your personal information to our partner companies and contractors with whom we have entered into a confidentiality agreement. In such case, we will oblige the companies and contractors to abide by all pertinent rules, and to manage and safeguard said personal information. However, we may from time to time disclose information without prior notice to you if:
- 1. We are required by law to do so;
- 2. You agree that we may do so;
- 3. We have reasonable grounds to internally use your personal information within the limits necessary for the performance of our services, or;
- 4. It is obvious that providing your personal information to any party other than you is to your benefit, or otherwise if there is a special reason to use or provide your personal information.
- Management of Personal Information
- We will take stringent security measures against the loss, abuse, alteration or leakage of your personal information that you have provided us, in accordance with our Personal Information Protection Rules.
- "Cookies" are a technology that enables a website to provide information tailored to the individual visitor.
- Inquires about Personal Information
- If you wish to inquire about, modify or delete your personal information, please contact us at the following e-mail address. We will respond to you within a reasonable period of time, provided that we can verify who you are.
- [Contact Address] E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Other Matters to be Acknowledged
- 1. We are not responsible for the safety of personal information within other sites linked to this site.